Each MIDCO Sta-Put Joint Restraint Kit includes:
- One epoxy powder coated iron gland
- One brass grip ring for IPS or C900 pipe or DIPS
- One MJ gasket or transition gasket for DIPS
- One epoxy powder coated modified ductile iron flange
- Studs and nuts (quantities vary by pipe size)
Matl specs for MIDCO components:
Glands – ASTM A 536 Grade 65-45-12 Ductile Iron and Epoxy Powder Coated to 4 mil thickness. Series 3000 (Style 30) 360 degree Grip Ring – C87850 Bronze ECOBRASS ASTM B 30, B 584, B 806; T-Bolts and Nuts – ASTM A 242.
All MIDCO Municipal Products are fully compliant with the California Lead Plumbing Laws, NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G, ANSI Standard 372, the National Lead Free Law, The Safe Drinking Water Act, and Public Law 111-380.
Click ‘model number’ below for individual product prices and information
Showing all 3 results
- Product Name
- Weight (lbs)