MATL SPECS FOR MIDCO PERMA GRIP JOINT RESTRAINT COMPONENTS: Glands – ASTM A 536 Grade 65-45-12 Ductile Iron and Epoxy Powder Coated to 4 mil thickness. Series 3000 (Style 30) Grip Ring – C87850 Bronze. Series 4000 (Style 40) Grip Ring – ASTM A 536 Grade 80-55-06 Ductile Iron Heat Treated to 350-400 BHN.
T-Bolts and Nuts – ASTM A 242
- Series 3000 (Style 30) – for use on PVC (IPS , C900), PVCO (IPS, C909), HDPE (with internal stiffener)
- Series 4000 (Style 40) – for use on ductile iron
- Series 550 Service Saddles – for use on PVC (IPS, C900), PVCO (IPS, C909)
- Anchor Ring Kit – for use on 4″-8″ PVC (IPS, C900), PVCO (C909)
- Coupling Restraints – for use on PVC (IPS, C900), PVCO (IPS, C909)
All Midco Municipal Products are fully compliant with the California Lead Plumbing Laws, NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G, ANSI Standard 372, the National Lead Free Law, The Safe Drinking Water Act, and Public Law 111-380.
Click links or photos below for individual product prices and information